Requirements and responsibilities for BDE:
- Grasping technical knowledge of Next Generation Sequencing and bioinformatics to understand and appreciate client needs.
- Working collaboratively with other departments including the lab and bioinformatics teams.
- Efficient in prospecting and research of new leads and collaborations.
- Collaborating with the marketing & sales teams on messaging and inbound lead strategy.
- Nurturing inbound leads.
- Responsible for executing the CosmosID sales process, from contact to contract including email outreach, sales calls, software demo’s, answering technical questions, sending proposals/quotes and post-sale support.
- Provide guidance and consultation to address each unique client’s needs.
- Generating new business.
- Account management of existing clients.
- Using CRM and sales automation tools for efficiency.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas.
Qualifications for Business Development Executive
- 2+ years of experience in KPI & target-driven sales.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- University degree in Life Sciences or equivalent job experience in the multi-omic, genomics, next-generation sequencing, or microbiome fields.
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new information.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Ability to establish rapport and close sales
Position Type: Full-Time
Compensation is market competitive, and based on the experience and the expertise of the selected candidates. The candidate should have a legal work permit to work in the US. Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org