- Perform all ordering and receiving including but not limited to obtaining quotes, following up on orders, verifying receipt, and handling returns.
- Act as the primary for all outgoing shipping.
- Perform and document basic laboratory maintenance tasks.
- Perform regular inventory checks.
- Assist QA with document control.
- Track required laboratory tasking including but not limited to technician trainings, maintenance, meetings and inventories.
- Attend meetings and track action items.
- Assist with the drafting and improving of SOPs.
- Perform safety inspections.
- BS in a science related field or 5 years of laboratory experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience working within a BSL 2 laboratory
- Knowledge of standard laboratory procedures and safety processes
- Experience within a molecular or sequencing laboratory preferred
- Ability to work within a BSL 2 laboratory
Position Type: Full-Time
Compensation is market competitive, and based on the experience and the expertise of the selected candidates. The candidate should have a legal work permit to work in the US. Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com